We choose to allow others to decide for us. When we allow others to choose for us - we become our very own victims.
Now this does not mean that no one is worth listening to. Intelligence is to listen to the experience of others and then decide on what suits you. So in management terms you would choose the best-fit.
I believe that we choose to complicate life. Here are a few things I have learnt so far that I feel are good guidelines to maneuver decisions in life:
· Live and Let Live
· Put yourself in the others shoes
· Be sympathetic to others
· Listen then analyze and then react
· You will live this life and everyone else is an accessory with their own unique value
· Either don’t do it, and if you do : then live up to it
· Stop complaining and do something about it
· Think of the worst that can impossibly happen and then whatever happens will be better
· Be Objective
· Equitable standards
I invite you to share your feelings and experiences on this and encourage a healthy open discussion.